How to Find The Model Number on Echo Equipment
The model number of Echo equipment is printed on a black sticker and is found in the following locations:
Select Your Equipment Type:
- 1. Information Coming Soon.
- 1. On top of housing, beneath handle bar.
- 1. Center of the housing bottom.
- 1. Back of the housing, above the oil cap.
- 1. On housing between air filter cover and fuel tank.
- 1. On the silver crankcase next to the fuel cap.
- 1. Between the starter handle and the fuel tank.
- 1. Next to the pipe on the fan housing side.
- 2. Near the muffler on front side of the unit.
- 1. Above the fuel tank by the fuel lines.
- 2. On the bottom of the blower.
- 1. Below the air filter cover and behind the fuel cap.
- 1. On the right side of the tank.
- 1. The silver engine housing below the pull handle side of the engine housing.
- 1. Next to the air filter cover and above the fuel tank.
Still unable to locate your equipment's model number?
Contact the Echo Part Store's Customer Service at 1-866-667-1674, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST, for assistance.